• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

wew lad
5,000+ posts

wew lad inc
VA
1. Product:

This is one bad little EQ from back in the day, 10v RMS output, and an awesome EQ. These are rare.

2. Specs:

Main Specs:

10vrms outputs (front, rear, sub)

S/N Ratio: 106dB

Distortion: 0.005%

Built in Subsonic Filter at 10hz/-18db slope\

Output Impedance - 330ohms

3. Description/Condition:

Has the original plug with wiring, its fully functional.

condition isn't perfect, but it's pretty old, say 8/10

4. Price: :

$120 shipped

5. Pictures:

z8pgYuo.jpg

Yz2DEWd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
$120 Shipped is a good price! I rock one of these guys in my truck and love it! I managed to get mine for the low low price of $Free-Fitty from a buddy but is well worth the $120 nonetheless in my opinion!

I just started looking into EQs, maybe you can help answer if this is right for me as seems like a great deal. I prefer to keep my stock touch screen nav, but understand it's not doing any good for my setup in terms of sound quality. Without an aftermarket head unit, will I still get the full potential out of this? Thanks in advance.

I just started looking into EQs, maybe you can help answer if this is right for me as seems like a great deal. I prefer to keep my stock touch screen nav, but understand it's not doing any good for my setup in terms of sound quality. Without an aftermarket head unit, will I still get the full potential out of this? Thanks in advance.
does your headunit have some sort of RCA pre outs? you'll have to probably convert the speaker level outputs to rca's before you can use this. it should help with the overall sound quality because you'll get more adjustment than the stock headunit will provide.

whether or not you need an oldschool rare EQ is another thing, but if you like eclipse and high quality equipment this will be your cup of tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...