ebay?

I would use Ebay as a last resort. You can get a system put together using authorized dealers online or buying stuff from the classifieds from other users.
If you want to spend an arm and a leg.

If you pay attention to seller feedback and the condition of the item and ask questions eBay or the classifieds here will be the best ways to go. I personally dont buy anything from anyone on eBay unless they have a 99.9% or better feedback.

yes.. and kangareaux or w/e is an idiot.. he doesnt even know mainstream brands.. and who do you know thats loud in maine??? and the answer is yessss.... /thread

yes.. and kangareaux or w/e is an idiot.. he doesnt even know mainstream brands.. and who do you know thats loud in maine??? and the answer is yessss.... /thread
K and L are right next to eachother on the keyboard get off my nads //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Ebay is buyer beware central. I typically buy from there, but I find things there in my price range, research the actual product elsewhere, and then find a seller that seems competent.

Research saves a few headaches from happening imo.

been buying and selling on ebay for years never had a problem, as long as you check the feedback you will be fine its safer than buying from here at least you get some kind of protection

I use Ebay on the majority of what I get and have always had good luck. Like the other guy said, do your research on the seller and the product and make sure you go through the product description carefully. It's helped me save quited a bit. I just bought a new Boston Acoustics G3 10" sub from a guy who had great feed back. He listed the sub at $159 or had the option to make an offer. I offered $130 and he accepted. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Fizzerman

10+ year member
Fizzerman
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from