Easyway/513 electronics?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I think I have your phone number now. If you called the store today you spoke with my dad. I'm not an owner but it's family owned. It's my birthday today so I've been relaxing and trying not to think about work. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I can't guarantee I have HD-6MDVC available. I have very little CDT product on hand most times and it would have to ship from CDT directly. If they're out of stock that may explain why others are saying it's not available. HD-6MDVC is a drop-in replacement subwoofer for the Firebird, Camaro, and Trans Am. If you're not putting them into one of those cars I can suggest other drivers.

Its gonna be almost same application 06 Avalon front door looking for a cleaner tighter bass that dissent bottom out. Has a factory JbL amp 45 watts a channel supposedly @2 ohm.

Should I roll bazookas instead

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Gotta link mclerico? Good looking out bro

Bottoming out is a function of the crossover frequency and slope and power applied. If you're intending to drop in new woofers and keep the factory amplifier you will have no way to control these functions. Also, HD-6MDVC has a very low sensitivity, and I thought they were too quiet even on 225W RMS in my own vehicle. The HD-6MO or HD-M6 mids might be a better choice. HD-6MO may be a 2 Ohm driver. I know the ES-6MO mids, which are nearly identical, are 2 Ohm. HD-M6 is 4 Ohm. No matter what choice of CDT driver, they will all need 100W+ to really shine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.