Status
Not open for further replies.

Inter007
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Title states

Item(s) Description/Condition:

7/10 cosmetically 10/10 mechanically. Not the prettiest, has some scuffs and blemishes but works 100%. Got it from a fellow member on this forum a few weeks ago. Had it just so I can try it out and worked out perfectly. Very efficient amp, does 2k at 2ohm. Liked it while I had just, just needing funds to get started on the real project.

Price:

Can do 150 shipped obo in the us

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship flat rate unless otherwise specified what buyer prefers

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. That's why I posted under the pic "I would update the pics with username and date tomorrow. I'm currently out of town.
Oh im sorry it blended in with the other 3 rows of text under every picture on the forum. Sorry for being interested. Have fun out of town let me knkw when the thread is done per the rules here.

Oh im sorry it blended in with the other 3 rows of text under every picture on the forum. Sorry for being interested. Have fun out of town let me knkw when the thread is done per the rules here.
No problem, I can see where it blends in. Yea I've been on this forum a bit now and know how the rules work. Tomorrow I should have everything updated.

Is this thing 1 ohm stable ? As I typed that I thought to myself "stupid just Google it !"
Not rated for 1 ohm stability but many have been known to handle that load on proper electrical. I know for a fact this amp here has a much beefier power supply than a stock D2

Yea I just did some research seems like it's a touchy amp kind of scary all the things people said about them but with the ability to mod them makes it cool I don't have all that electrical yet to be certain I can feed it

Yea I just did some research seems like it's a touchy amp kind of scary all the things people said about them but with the ability to mod them makes it cool I do. t have all that electrical yet to be certain I can feed it
You keep this above 2 ohms you'll rarely have any issues. Main killer of these is under 1 ohm loads and/or low voltage (is that good for any amp?) My advice though would be that if you need a 1 ohm amp buy a 1 ohm amp and not try to force an amp to do something it wasn't intended for just because joe schmo tried it once and it "worked"

Not rated for 1 ohm stability but many have been known to handle that load on proper electrical. I know for a fact this amp here has a much beefier power supply than a stock D2
so this is yours with upgraded rails and whatnot? so then this amp should not see a 1ohm load right? given everything in this amp is already sort of pushing their limits even before the change

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

You keep this above 2 ohms you'll rarely have any issues. Main killer of these is under 1 ohm loads and/or low voltage (is that good for any amp?) My advice though would be that if you need a 1 ohm amp buy a 1 ohm amp and not try to force an amp to do something it wasn't intended for just because joe schmo tried it once and it "worked"
whats the expected output on this after the change?

so this is yours with upgraded rails and whatnot? so then this amp should not see a 1ohm load right? given everything in this amp is already sort of pushing their limits even before the change 

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

whats the expected output on this after the change?
This amp is not "modded" . I refuse to do the mod on any of these . Its pushes the rail voltage past what the output driver chip is supposed to handle. That's what made so many of these "unstable". Might be an acceptable risk for competition but not for daily driving. The power supply fets in this amp are upgraded from the originals . At most the original power supply fets were rated for 75-80 amps a piece and the ones in this amp are rated for 110 amps a piece so the power supply section is definitely more rugged/reliable than stock. These upgraded fets alone will not make the amp produce more power. Just helps make the amp more reliable . It "should" handle lower ohm loads better than stock and several people have used my rebuilt D2's at one ohm daily without issue but I still contend that anyone that needs one ohm stability should buy an amp meant for that.

This amp is not "modded" . I refuse to do the mod on any of these . Its pushes the rail voltage past what the output driver chip is supposed to handle. That's what made so many of these "unstable". Might be an acceptable risk for competition but not for daily driving. The power supply fets in this amp are upgraded from the originals . At most the original power supply fets were rated for 75-80 amps a piece and the ones in this amp are rated for 110 amps a piece so the power supply section is definitely more rugged/reliable than stock. These upgraded fets alone will not make the amp produce more power. Just helps make the amp more reliable . It "should" handle lower ohm loads better than stock and several people have used my rebuilt D2's at one ohm daily without issue but I still contend that anyone that needs one ohm stability should buy an amp meant for that.
I agree in was just curious and I wasn't sure if this was your old one or not

No problem, I can see where it blends in. Yea I've been on this forum a bit now and know how the rules work. Tomorrow I should have everything updated.
Updated bud

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Updated bud

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Wow just noticed I quoted myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...