Two earthquake phd5000d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

USED

Price:

250 each

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FREE. Txt 229-234-7380

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
can you verify this as working for us? only reason i ask is the melted power/ground wires, especially since the remote wire is disconnected it just looks fishy.

and what size are the power inputs 1/0 or 4gauge.

i sold my sub and disconnect connection thats why but yes i can prove anything u want

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

1/o guage input

i sold my sub and disconnect connection thats why but yes i can prove anything u want 

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

1/o guage input
thats cool i wasnt try to call you out on anything its just something that looked out of place to me.

whats the specs on this?

800@4

1600@2

2500@1

sorry i havent looked at earthquake amps in a while last one i had was the shredder 2k iirc

I have o guage wire ran but i added another fuse to back so they use some strap wiring for two feet out fuse to amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.