Dynamat

Don't go with dynamat though unless ur rich and have money to blow. There are other great products out there. Try stinger or I used audiotechnix for mine and it was great but I don't think he sells it anymore

the choice is up to the user and what they get out of it. reading the link provided me no more knowledge of what company is the best or the worst. i didn't see dynamat, hushmat, knuknocepts, peel and seal, stinger roadkill, and any others names in the link you provided. i also do not know of many panels in cars that are just hanging by one wire and loose. i have done work on many cars with a bunch of different types of peel and seal materials. they are all peel and seal materials. some are thicker than others but are the same materials. some even require heat to apply them. its all in how they are applied. i have pulled many pieces of deading materials off of doors and trunks because of $hitty installs.

roadkill is probably the last thing i would use as it falls off like the original dynamat. roadkill and original dynamat are the most i have taken off cars because they are garbage. see its all in a persons application.....stinger roadkill is the biggest waste of money(peel off the backing and stick to where you want it to go) Peel and seal. spend it on dynamat or hushmat. it depends on where it is going in the vechicle. it has been on the roof of my personal car for the last 8 years and i live in HOT AS HELL ARIZONA. not one mm has fell or has come loose. dont know how much higher temp area you can get. its parked outside all day and night too. no garage or carport or shade.

Roadkill is the best budget deadener, i use knu kolossus and its the best one ive used....roofing material is for roofing and is the worst for your car as are all other asphalt based materials as they smell abd dont hold up over time even with proper installation

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.