dvrmstrng bad deal yall

****, with that car and setup, I want to be a "broke" college kid now.
hehehe me too.

I'm glad this thing is FINALLY coming to a close after what... 3 months!!!

Hey Billy, have you gotten the t.v. antennae wires, the instruction manual, the navigation cd, and the other stuff out of your storage for my flip up? I could really use those right now as my car is temporarily apart as I am wiring up several things and putting sound deadening mat all throughout my car right now. Thanks

****, with that car and setup, I want to be a "broke" college kid now.
hehehe me too.

I'm glad this thing is FINALLY coming to a close after what... 3 months!!!

Hey Billy, have you gotten the t.v. antennae wires, the instruction manual, the navigation cd, and the other stuff out of your storage for my flip up? I could really use those right now as my car is temporarily apart as I am wiring up several things and putting sound deadening mat all throughout my car right now. Thanks

i havent yet nick sorry man plus now another 14inchs on the ground will slow me gettin there a lil bit text me on the 701 number 320 number out of area so its suspended currently

ok sounds like a good deal then dave and we can be beyond this once and for all. when do you plan on shipping it? also if you want to add extra guitar thats on you, itd be cool but im not asking for it by any means
I found this to be extremely funny.

i havent yet nick sorry man plus now another 14inchs on the ground will slow me gettin there a lil bit text me on the 701 number 320 number out of area so its suspended currently
Are you fukin kidding me?

You are bitching about Dave and this whole time you STILL havent sent out all of your side in this 3 way deal? Let me guess, theres been 14 inches of snow on the groung for the last 2 months.

Are you fukin kidding me?
You are bitching about Dave and this whole time you STILL havent sent out all of your side in this 3 way deal? Let me guess, theres been 14 inches of snow on the groung for the last 2 months.
umm no but time restraints have me busy more than avaliable due to work and nick has understood tapout.....

i told him i need time to get to the storage unit to look for the stuff so there for before talking out your rear know what you talking bout

wow talk about a messed up trade.

how hard is it to go to a storage unit, my lord.

and how hard to just send out a $30 controller and $70 or a guitar hero POS game.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dropped_mazda
north dakota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from