DVD head unit aux monitors?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ninhalo5

Wv
Hi, I'm curious about adding back seat monitors to my head unit.

The way these DVD stereos are supposed to work is there's no video on the head unit without the parking break on, unless bypassed. If I connect a set of monitors to the video out RCA plug, will those monitors show the video while driving, or will they show the same screen as the head unit?

I'd like to be able to play a DVD for the kids during road trips and not be distracted by a video on my dash.

Thanks

depends on what unit it is and if it has the dvd player built into the front headunit. should be fine tho..... i'd suggest you connect it all up and just test it befor you start putting things back together.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.