Due for a new HU. Thinking KMM-BT515HD

Participant count
  • Participant list
Thx guys. I know those are pretty good HU's and i'd love an 80prs. those are just out of budget at this time and I don't need/want a DD. I was pretty happy with the controls I had with the DEH-X8500BT through my 16-XO3. It's just after many years with it, I'm ready to try something else. I like the specs the BT515HD has to offer and I've never owned a Kenwood before. So I wanted to see if anyone else has used it or any other media HU. CD's are become obsolete as well, lol.

Anyone have any reviews?? I'm a Pioneer fan but wanted to try something different as well as a media player cause I can't remember the last time I played a CD, lol.
I recently had a version somewhat similar to this one. I had the Excelon Kd-X300...specs look about the same. Nice features for the price such as 13 band eq,4 volt,etc but....imo it lacks sound quality. I just sold it due to me not being happy with the sound it produce. Im currently about to pull the plug on this one if nothing else catches my attention

Alpine

they can be had for $179.00 new.

Just realized the unit you are looking at is a media player but basically,all else is the same

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

oxsign

5,000+ posts
No Affiliation
oxsign
Orlando, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date