dropped_mazda SCAMMER

first off 2 were sent to you and if you think cuz others on here *****ing is gonna let you come up try again. they were taped together very well so dont think im sending you another just cuz you say so. and on top of that you said before when they got there that they arrived ove a month ago and now to change your story.....

ballingbynature take your **** talking ass elsewhere you the scmmer not me

oldintrigue who cares wat you think i aint who you thought i was either

and i dont come on here much cause i have a life away from my computer and a job maybe you should find one of those BALLING
look rat im here to buy things not to give my money to every lazy ass like u i been doing bussiness with many people and certainly only 3 have been scamed me and u are one of those, anyway i hope it worth for u

lol i fell isorry for yall, theres one simple fix to this GET AND USE PAYPAL!!!...its free and they do t heir best to get your money back so if ne one bitcehs about not having one say btich go sign up

^^^pretty sure a lot of these guys use paypal bro. More people get scammed by using paypal than anything honestly! Just read some of the threads in the bad feedback section. Paypal rarely gives money back.

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lysfys

10+ year member
Low Ball Master
lysfys
El Paso, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied