Dropped_mazda all feedback 1 spot

Wow jco why u coming @ me????
First off I sent a walmart money xfer not a money order and I'm @ work don't carry reciepts around wit me not 2 mention I jus moved 2 weeks ago who knows where its @ why wud I need to lie???? Lol ur rediculous what r u his lawyer?????? Obviously I'm not the only 1 with a problem he did the same thing 2 other ppl
i was talking about dropped. he is obviously full of ****.

not you. my fault for confusing you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

take some Prozac bro

I sold to him, didn't buy from him. Also it was a local deal, so I just had to drive 45 minutes to drop them off to him.
Still people need to stop doing deals with this ass.He has to pay for stuff he got from a few of us be for he is buying subs.How much he pay you ?

he dip i gave u wat you ordered and btw money never touched my hands so try the i only got one when you know you got both on some one dumb enough to fall for it... send me model number of the alarms for the remote also i dont remeber what they were right off

he dip i gave u wat you ordered and btw money never touched my hands so try the i only got one when you know you got both on some one dumb enough to fall for it... send me model number of the alarms for the remote also i dont remeber what they were right off
wat:confused:

I sold to him, didn't buy from him. Also it was a local deal, so I just had to drive 45 minutes to drop them off to him.
his point was:

he has money to buy 2 18"s but doesn't have the money to get straight on here

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

hahahaha YES

Translation?

BTW Where's MY stuff? The T.V. antennae wires for the flip up, the navigation cd, and the Manual?!?!?! That was FIVE MONTHS AGO!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dropped_mazda
north dakota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from