Dan Schultz is the owner.

He is very detail oriented.

He is MEPC certified.

And was ranked by Mobile Electronics as:

‘Top 10 Installer in the Nation’

And

Member of the Top Installation Team in the Country

Tell him Greg sent YA

yeah this guy is f***nawsome!!!!!!! he's done 2 boxes for me & a alot of boxes 4 friends of mine. everything he's built/install'd sounds killer & looks good!!! Great guy 2 talk 2bout car stereos. great prices & awsome work

i went through Dan for my remote start and alarm and does good work; all the work he did at benchmark was good to. still can't beleive the different systems in the silver hummer on 28's that he's done. definatley see why he was ranked high

http://www.dmeaudio.com/

Yes, Dan does do great work. Has been installing for i believe 13yrs now.

217-971-1658. Please go to http://www.dmeaudio.com and look at his install pics. The H2 is nuts.. It now rolls on 31"s

He has done 2 systems for me (before i started doing my own) and about 9 remote starts for friends and family.

Glock23, I would love to know your story.

Umm Dan told me the story once when I was in the shop for a bit. I'm not going to go into details as I dont' want to hate on glock or anything, but lets just say it really wasn't a big deal and glock was the issue. Another shop in the area had similar problems with him. I've had dan do some work for me and he's always done a good job accomadating me. I've only had a small issue here or there and he's always helped me out the best he could and made sure whatever was wrong got fixed or handled. He built the kicks for my xs69 mids and I told him to make sure they were solid as they have alot of midbass punch that would cause a weak kick to resonate. Let's just say that you can feel the floor itself vibrate even through your shoes as well as putting out enough energy to feel it in my leather seats, the kicks have no resonation whatsoever, even with my hands on the panel.

i've known dan since the benchmark days; did my first ever system in my old truck (2 downfiring 8's that hit high 130's) and has done my remote start and alarm and done some work for my buddy with monitors and done a really sick hummer in my area; can definately vouch for his work. if i had the $ to do some crazier custom work i'd definately be calling him up to do some more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

makdaddy

10+ year member
BADDA BING
makdaddy
Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies