Participant count
  • Participant list

got wake?
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

DLS Ultimate A4

DLS Ultimate A6

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The A4 is brand new and has only been out of the plastic wrap to take the pictures. The amp is 100% perfect.

The A6 is brand new and has only been mounted one time to test fit. The only cosmetic flaws are right at the mounting holes. Everything else is 100% perfect.

Both amps were bought from Scott Buwalda a few years ago for an SQ build I was planning. I have since gotten out of car audio for the most part and these amps have been sitting in my closet and the boxes have been collecting dust. I decided that I'll just be using the Marathon 6 channel amp in my truck and don't have a need for these amps.

Price:

A4: $550 shipped in continental US

A6: $350 shipped in continental US

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping via UPS ground. If you would like alternate shipping method, we can discuss it and any higher cost will be negotiated accordingly.

Payment via PayPal.

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks but I know what they look like. I have had an a4 and a6 infact still own an a2 I just want to make sure they're real. however just read the description and if he bought from Scott I couldn't fathom them being fake

If you or anyone else are seriously interested, I will be happy to snap some guts pics prior to payment being sent. The amps are 100% genuine. Also, anyone interested in both amps, I'd cut a little better deal on the prices.

Thanks for the interest guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.