# Metal cone woofer

# Rubber surround

# 1.1" Silk dome tweeter

# Crossovers with selectable tweeter level in three steps

# Filter box with 6/12 dB slope (LP/HP)

# 4 ohms impedance

# 3.94" Wide magnet

# Top-mount depth: 2.64"

3. Description/Condition: Had these for a few years and have loved every second of having them. They are very detailed and laid back components. I like them a lot but I want to change things up a little bit so these gotta go! I dont even think they make this model any more,I think they replaced these but Im not 100% sure. The mid bass is very punchy and the tweeters are very detailed and laid back. The components work 100% but there a a few things cosmetic wrong,like there is a little bit of glue on the tweeter mounting cup,one of the mid grills is dented but that can be fixed. Other than that they are fine. The x-overs are great. No rips or tears in the speakers and they sound just like new! You just cant go wrong with DLS! I do have the original box,manual,and accesories.

4. Price: $175 shipped

5. Pictures: I couldnt get the best pics due to the fact they are still installed in my truck. I just didnt want to uninstall them if theyre not gonna sell here. If you want a certian pic let me know and Ill try to get it.

303iybr.jpg

5vmwcl.jpg

21nfpcl.jpg

2ds4eom.jpg

71ph7a.jpg

vxjk45.jpg

9vcl15.jpg

16iib5t.jpg

sxp5as.jpg

How are these compared to some HAT imagines? I'm looking fir a good set to run off my mb quart dsc480.
Not sure what HAT imagines are. These components are very nice. The mids are awesome and the tweeter is very detailed and not too bright. Im just looking to switch things up and want to try something different.

I would like these gone asap,Ive got something in mind I want to get. PM me if interested and I can send you best price shipped.

Lets get these gone!

Willing to trade for a nice 2ch or 4ch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.