DLS Iridium 3 (IR3) dome mid ranges w/ grills. 2 pairs.

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL

Item(s) for Sale:

2 pairs of used DLS IR3 midranges

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Bought new several years ago, used them for about 2 years in my cobalt, then they sat in storage for about 3 or 4 years until now.

EDIT: These were working fine when I pulled them out years ago. My car's engine is flooded and I'm bringing all my equipment home tomorrow. I should be able to rig up an amp in my house within in the next few days to test these. Coils read fine, cones are dusty but otherwise flawless.

Specs: http://dls.se/files/718/2/Man_Ultimate_mids_eng-09.pdf

I personally had these running on 50w rms and they wanged crispy **** awesome. I doubt you'll need any more power than that. Also had them running off an old school ppi art amp and it was pure ear ***. These are GREAT midranges. Range ran on these were like 500hz ish on the low end up to 4 or 5khz ish on the top end, twas blissful.

Price:

$100 shipped OBO in the Cont USA.

Quickest way to reach me is by text 813-310-1589. They're packed and ready to roll to you.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

usps flat rate, insured.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
All 4 speakers tested okay, no scratching, sounded great. Videos taken of each speaker.

I failed to clarify, $100 OBO per pair.

1 Pair SOLD

1 Pair pending.....these will be sold in the morning unless someone else can cough up $85 shipped before 7am tomorrow. Otherwise it's coming with me to work and getting shipped out at lunch.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.