distorted vison when bass hits..

is this thread a joke? have you not seen car commercials where it looks the same or when you are driving on the freeway when not bassing out? its an illusion, but its not caused because of bass. im not a physics major but i know its normal.. not because you have a big ass system yo!

Uhh, i think it is because of the bass. I get that sometimes too...but not when the bass if turn off.

you have the shivas hooked up yet? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif im not doubting your eyes will "blur" but the whole rim thing is not because of bass.
oh yeah i am just talking the blur.. i don;t know about the whole rim thing either

naw i got my tempest coming in tommorow but because of all the rain from the hurricane i prolly won't get to hook them till thurd or friday

i was talking about the kids jeep and his 2 12's but i bet my 2 temepst and 1500D will blur your vision

hehe

I don't doubt the blur, but I woudlnt believe anything Best Buy people say? Why? Cause I work there and we LIEEEEEEEE to everybodys asses just to get product out.

Uhhh... Maybe it's just me that noticed, but rims can look like they are going backwards and shiet like that WITHOUT any subs... Not saying that subs won't blur vision, just saying that the rims have nothing to do with it.

i know this, i am talking about specifically when the bass hits at higher frequencies i notice a difference. if you have a decent system, try it out, the rims with more spokes like the new BMWs i notice the most (745 or m3) (im not promoting wrecks here).

i kind of noticed that too, that the rims on the cars behind you in your rearview mirror's look like they stop moving or slow down alot. lol i thought it was just me, but seriously if your rearview vibrates enough, the rims will appear to stop moving

oh yeah i am just talking the blur.. i don;t know about the whole rim thing either
naw i got my tempest coming in tommorow but because of all the rain from the hurricane i prolly won't get to hook them till thurd or friday

i was talking about the kids jeep and his 2 12's but i bet my 2 temepst and 1500D will blur your vision

hehe
they better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i was driving today, and with out the bass on it looked like someone was stopped at a light and the rims were still moving.

ok i know what that was though.

I had the blur thing before, and when your driving on the free way for awhile, you cars batt builds up more juice so then your getting more power to your amps, so then your subs are gona hit harder etc etc. Thats why he was saying on the freeway.

But besides the blur vison, when I hooked up my jl 12w6v2's I had a song going, And i thought i was having a heart attack, was the only time it really ever hurt. I sence then keep it lower. That was the weirdest thing. I really thought i was havin 1, Got out of car walked in side chest still hurt and I was dizzy. That was so messed up stuff.

There is actually a very low frequency that you can play with low to medium volume that will blurr your vission and tickle your eyes. I read this somewhere on the internet. Its not supposed to hurt you and im sure if you play around with your system you can find that frequency. Its happened to my friend and I even before I read about the info.

Hey about the rims spinning backwards thats natural. I use to speed skate and i would spin my wheels and watch how long i could make them spin for well if u watch carefully u will notice they spin backwards. For the reason i cant explain but your bass has nothing to do with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.