Participant count
  • Participant list

Th3pWn3r
10+ year member

Post Number: 99,999
Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs 9500D motor

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used, condition I'd say a 7...if only people took care of things as good as I try to.

Price:

Asking $100 plus shipping which would be in the $50-$60 range.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USA only, no shipping to Hawaii or Alaska either. As mentioned above shipping should be $50-$60, I will refund your remaining money on the shipping if it's less. If it's more I'd probably just eat it. If you're local to Chicago you can pick it up. I'm interested in a pair of 15s comparable to 9500s as well if you're wanting to possibly trade. I have a 9515D I'm running at the moment that I'll be getting rid of because I can't find a match to it for my other opening in my enclosure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually going to meet up with possible buyer so if that falls through I'll let those guys with PMs know, sorry for not responding to them, in a rush, long drive ahead of me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.