Did you all a favor!!

hey fck you buddy!
i try to help and i get this **** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

you d/l it then. then you'll have your PRECIOUS track list won't ya
boo ****ing hoo

not as funny as i had thought.

i thought it was...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Thanks for the effort, but did you even listen to some of these tracks? Some are clipped like crazy and sound like absolute ****. The Evanescence song makes me want to kill myself it's so distorted. And no, it has NOTHING AT ALL to do with the bitrate of the files.

I guess people really shouldn't set gains with their ears as it seems people have no idea what a clipped signal sounds like. Sad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.