Diamond engagement ring for sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tehgregzor
10+ year member

Enjoys loud noises.
Murray,KY
The main diamond is 0.75 ct, and there are two diamons on the side, that add up to a total weight of 1.00 ct. 14k gold ring, sized small (like 6).

Since the forum rules require a price, i'll say 800 OBO. But please, PM me offers, i am looking to buy a gun lol. Might consider trades....but this is a nice, real diamond ring, and you couldn't find a ring with this size of a diamond for anywhere near this price.

(yes, most of us are aware of the DeBeers thing, please don't post garbage about it)

I can get more pictures upon request, those are just general ones to show you what the ring looks like.

Once again, 800 OBO.

Cut?

Clarity?

Color?

Certified?

Can you post some better pictures? (use the "macro" feature on your camera when doing close ups, it captures the details better)

Cut? Princess

Clarity?VSI1

Color?E

Certified? Yeah

I'll find the certificates when I wake up (graveyard shift lol)

And i'll take the next set of pics with my digi cam, i was at work so i took those with my Blackberry.

if you would have had this up last month I would have probably picked it up
Nothing says "I LOVE YOU" like a second engagement ring!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The main diamond is 0.75 ct, and there are two diamons on the side, that add up to a total weight of 1.00 ct. 14k gold ring, sized small (like 6).
Since the forum rules require a price, i'll say 800 OBO. But please, PM me offers, i am looking to buy a gun lol. Might consider trades....but this is a nice, real diamond ring, and you couldn't find a ring with this size of a diamond for anywhere near this price.

(yes, most of us are aware of the DeBeers thing, please don't post garbage about it)

I can get more pictures upon request, those are just general ones to show you what the ring looks like.

Once again, 800 OBO.
Nothing like shooting the bitch who broke your heart.

lol too bad don't nobody wanna trade their glock for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Tehgregzor

10+ year member
Enjoys loud noises.
Tehgregzor
Murray,KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies