Participant count
  • Participant list

stereo_luver
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Denon DCT-R1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This headunit is in minty shape with no scratches to the face at all. It comes with a rare/hard to find trim ring, harness and original box and packaging. Included will be an extra surprise for the buyer that is made by Denon and matches the headunit. NO IT'S NOT THE VU METERS. I was going to use this in my next SQ build, but decided to stay with my P99 and experiment with a RF 360.3. I only have one picture on my phone and I'm traveling until next week. I can add a pic with my name and date if needed. Below is a link to my iTrader on DIYMA

DIYMA Car Audio Forum

Price:

$375 shipped (shipping will cost me a little more due to the 'extra' item I'm including)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping price included with the sale price.

Item Pictures:

2012-10-27_11-00-14_562.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

NO trades needed at this time. I need the moola for some goodies for the new build. I'm still stuck having to work in Boca Raton, FL. so pics with name and date coming soon for the sceptical. Thanks to the mods for not deleting the thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Chuck

I've seen a few of these go for around 300. I have a jl/slash 1000w amp I would like to trade 1st generation. Not great on looks but runs like a top... I'll even kick in some doe on my end if interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

stereo_luver

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
stereo_luver
kennesaw, GA.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date