SOLD denon dct r1 head unit the ultimate sq

psychoacoustics
10+ year member

hammer and the evil one
Buffalo NY
this unit is an import from japan it has been recently serviced and the cd transport has been replaced

it is tested and works perfect

one small knick on the face

all lights work had amber and green illuminaton

comes with the converter to get usa radio stations and wiring

no manual or box sorry the manual is avaliable but its not really needed

this is the ultimate in purity no xovers or bs just a rotary volume knob no zipper noise from digital

bass trable clock skip forward and back play pause and eject

has rca level inputs with adjustable lever to match radio and cd level

i have a small mp3 player hooked up to min in my daily driver and it works great

$300 shipped

denonab700001.jpg

denonab700002.jpg

denonab700003.jpg

denonab700004.jpg

denonab700005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't normally get a boner for head units but this deck is beautiful. I would love to have this thing in my car. No monies though. I don't think I could stand to part with something like this.

sorry the videos are pretty old someone wanted a vid of it working it does and that is the last time its been powered up

it get us radio stations you just have to scan through and find them the numbers dont correspond

its a small part attached to the antenna input you can see it in the pics

I am considering selling my Alpine setup for yours. In an honest, non bias, opinion, what would I gain from this setup rather than my cda-117 and imprint setup? I posted in HU looking for feed back on ditching the 1100.00 I have in alpine crap and going with yours.

well honestly its all in your ears

some people believe dsp causes all kinds of crap

if your that guy this is how you avoid it it is all analog nothing but a bass and treble control

no xovers

the knob doesnt have alpine zipper noise

however it has lower volt rca higher voltage should give better s/n ratio but most amps will run fine all the way with the output this offers

i have the exact copy of this but US version in my daily driver the amps are doing crossover dutys on a 3 way setup

2 tweets

2 mids

2 8" subs

i love the way it sounds and i never use anything but the aux input and my blackberry (it plays flac files)

its got a cd but they are a pain in the *** IMO i have a big *** book but hate carrying it around

Never used a HU for crossover, only use crossovers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif What processors are built into these. Google + Guinness isn't producing results for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.