Southeast Region Dec 9th in Carrollton

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
i might come... i'm about to tear out my current setup but i kinda want to get it on the meter once more before i do...
oh wait, my head unit is going to be getting repaired over the weekend for the 3rd time... NM! lame...

john, i'll trade you one of my MTs for a head unit laying around in your shop //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif cus i know you don't have enough mts....
i might go...

i have some cheap headunits too! check my FS/WTT thread

and what will you be asking for ur subs when you sell em?(sorry for using this thread for evil, but i have no subs since selling my car!)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/goodorbad.gif.fe1f80382c74d93547176ee10a15b645.gif

john need to come back up and show them hows its done, i might come but not to compete just to watch don't have nothing big yet, but come January that will change //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif;)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:up2somet: all i will say is it will be big if all turns out right
Yea John come show me how it's done. Need some competition at this show.

what will you be asking for ur subs when you sell em?(sorry for using this thread for evil, but i have no subs since selling my car!)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/goodorbad.gif.fe1f80382c74d93547176ee10a15b645.gif
still undecided on whether or not i want to sell it...

your already taking out the 15's? lol
thinking about it.... i don't like the box they're in... i mean, it gets low and loud but not as low as my 18 even with the same tuning and more cone area. i think it has to do with the sub placement and the port firing up... gonna experiment, and get some aeros...

This would be my 2nd clash event. Trying a new setup this weekend. I do compete often in another org. My setup is in a tacoma. You coming Sunday
wish I could come. if it was later in the day I would.... I do usually go though

still undecided on whether or not i want to sell it...

thinking about it.... i don't like the box they're in... i mean, it gets low and loud but not as low as my 18 even with the same tuning and more cone area. i think it has to do with the sub placement and the port firing up... gonna experiment, and get some aeros...
may also have to do with box volume //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i think he is calling me out,but i only have 1 amp right now,but still im not skeered
not calling you out, just trying to get people to come to the show. no fun going when turnouts are low. also we run about the same wattage so your one amp will be good. my setup is still sitting on the garage floor will finish the box tonight. are you going to come up sunday.

This would be my 2nd clash event. Trying a new setup this weekend. I do compete often in another org. My setup is in a tacoma. You coming Sunday
Are you the guy with that red lifted Tacoma that had those 3 15" RD's at booger blast?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

peteyglad

10+ year member
peteyglad
Atlanta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from