Southeast Region Dec. 10th Carollton, GA 3x Event

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Does anyone have a panasonic remote by chance? I installed a new cd player 7401U and I need the remote. Im going to ask the guy I borrowed it from tomorrow but if now I guess I just going to have to see what I can find. Are do they not care if you sit in the car to burp over 140?

Does anyone have a panasonic remote by chance? I installed a new cd player 7401U and I need the remote. Im going to ask the guy I borrowed it from tomorrow but if now I guess I just going to have to see what I can find. Are do they not care if you sit in the car to burp over 140?
i think u need ear protection or something

Yea, I see where it says that, but maybe they are lenient...? Maybe Im just being overconfident and cocky that Im going to break 140...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Yea, I'll be their w/ just a lil daily system.

CoT allows you to sit in the vehicle.

Yea, I see where it says that, but maybe they are lenient...? Maybe Im just being overconfident and cocky that Im going to break 140...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
remember, they use an AC 180..... so doing a 140 wouldn't be being too cocky...

Ok, regardless of score? I thought I read that it had a limit, but you have more experience with Clash than me so Ill take your word. I would go to the site, but my window closes when I go to it...spyware...

remember, they use an AC 180..... so doing a 140 wouldn't be being too cocky...

Well I guess we will see on Sunday. It will be my first run on any meter, so maybe I will guess the right box position. Gut tells me one way, but people tell me another.

I think John called and told ne the website was down anyways but its pretty rare for people at CoT to have a podium and stand outside of their vehicles...most the cars theirs are just daily street-beaters.

I think John called and told ne the website was down anyways but its pretty rare for people at CoT to have a podium and stand outside of their vehicles...most the cars theirs are just daily street-beaters.

except for josh.lol:D

awesome i was sad i couldnt be in my car if i was over 140. Now i can rev the Jeep too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

squeak12

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
squeak12
Thomaston, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date