SOLD DEAL OF A LIFETIME JUST FOR TODAY $$$350$$$ for 5000 watts rms

panda
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
yes i said it right 5000.1 i will ask and im FIRM i was asking 400 plus shipping for it but only for today i need money asap i will ask 350 shipped or 300 plus shipping wichever you want plus paypal fees...

the only thing bad about it is that it needs the output transistor to be replaced... it has been already checked out.. the repair will no go more than 300..

otherwise the amp is very solid like new..

if your asking why its blown... is because i tried to use it on a stock electrical charging.. i know im dumb.. well i dont have time to send it to repair....

i will askk 400 plus shipping i will eat the paypal fees. so for 300 for the repair u can get a clean 5000 rms for 700 bucks i think is a steal..

do a search fellas.... they go for around 800-1000 on here competitor price on these ones are 1500 and 2000 msrp

the amp is the same as this one

http://www.rdaudio.net/rd5750/rd5750.htm

im asking 350 shipped or 300 plus shipping TODAy locals will have a great deal

will ship right now..

no low ballers please 350 shipped or 300 plus shipping my zip code is 60623 and the weight of the amp is around 49lbs its double boxed i will provide pictures that is ready for shipping...

the amp checked up and got quoted 300 to fix it but then my truck got stolen and couldnt affor to pay for the repair and pay for the shipping to send the amp back to me..

the only problem are the output supply

thank you that is all

oh and i have a like new pioneer deh--980bt for 300 shipped

here are some pics of the actual item waiting to be shipped the name gq was the name of some guy that was interested in the amp

100_1573.jpg

100_1570.jpg

100_1571.jpg

100_1572.jpg

100_1569.jpg

see the receiver is like new in box 4 volt rca outputs cool graphics high and low crossovers the only bad thing is the name but the sound is cool and crisp loud and clear dont care if u bash sony is a great deck

because i need money 100 plus shipping u will not find a deal like this one ANYWHERE PERIOD>.

773-574-1576 call me to make the deal

dude i dont wanna sell it but i have to pay for stuff and i need money BADLY

PEOPLE dont think you will get jacked like i stated the amp is great looking no scratches maybe on the mounting feet thats it but not on the heatsink only to replace the output supply and your good to go

if it doesnt sell by the end of the day the price from 300 will jump to 400-450 if nobody pick it up i will put it in the closet and wait to get money to buya charging system get it repaired and use it

PLEASE PEOPLE I NEED MONEY BADLY... i have to pay bills and go to texas

the onlytrades will be local and im looking for a cool ipod to put it on my cd loaded with songs for the trip

also im selling a 980bt pioneer like new for 300

Good luck selling bro, but if you bump your thread every two minutes it's going to look bad on you and it's going to become a mess of crap.

Best of luck, free bump if you will, wish I had a way to get the amp

Unless you want a PA3000DB and like 75 bucks I cant do anything though ha

the lifters of my truck went bad dont know what happened and ****ed the valves on my engine and ****ed everything up i bought an engine for 2000 brand new and now i gots to pay for the installation so i can go to texas and i aint got money left but for the gas to go to texas

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.