Deal between me and Subbybeat

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok things are taking a turn for the worst. Subbybeat got the saz today and hook it up and says the amp will hardly move his sub

He has a DC level 4 dvc ohm and says he has it ran at 1ohm. He unhook his 500watt fosgate amp that he says was playing loud and hooked up the sundown and no power. He is running 4guage but I don't think that would hurt anything just to test out a amp for a few mins. I unhooked this amp working perfect and was slamming my subs. When I unhooked it I pulled ground out 1st the power wire and no wires touched amp or my truck. I was running 1/0 gauge to amp I never let amp drop past 12.5 volts and at 1ohm it never got hot

I told him the best thing to do is take it to a good car audio shop have it tested and we can go from there. If amp isn't working I will make it right. I shipped the amp US postal service and I added insurance for the amount I sold amp to him for. I insure everything I have ever shipped and never made a claim.

I'm at a loss why amp will not work for him and I don't know what to do, this ***** being my 1st sale and a great way to wreck my birthday today

Ok I might have got wrong name I was real busy with work and planning for my birthday and trying to get this amp shipped out Friday that I might have looked at wrong id on the PM. Guy I'm doing the deal with is srch4aresn. And this deal is looks to be going very bad

I will have more info tomorrow. Seems he says I sold him a amp that was sold on ebay for parts as is. I used my friends PayPal and ebay to buy this amp and I will get copy of both tomorrow. The broke amp sold 7 or 8 days before I bought my amp off ebay and the broken amp went to Pennsylvania I live in Arkansas. Like i said I will know more tomorrow when I get ebay seller that I bought my amp off of.

I'm going to stop using my friends ebay and Paypal and start my own accounts too.

The amp I bought wasn't the broken amp. And the amp played great for me I took it out only because I bought a kicker 2500.1 from winkychevelle and I am planning to run bigger subs

Since this major screw up with the names I wonder if I should remake a new thread or not

All this has made me sick being my 1st sale on this site and for it to go this bad

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jar1zx

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
jar1zx
Nashville Arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies