deal basswiigee and argenis69

Participant count
  • Participant list

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
MICHIGAN
@argenis69; has bought from me in a package deal my pioneer p7200HD, 25ft of wiring and various odds and ends, fuse holders, basically everything in my two threads including deadener... he has paid and will be provided tracking upon shipping mon. and i will also send pics of pack up!!! very good guy to do business with... awesome communication.....

@jrdnhsnbrg; originally wanted the wire and was informed of my situation and that the only way that he would not get it is if i could get closer to my goal, he sent money and his money was refunded, jordan is a very good dude and i'd love to do business with him in the future... very understanding... you have received your refund already right?

@basswiigee;

You planning on selling your 720's? I saw you were looking for some pro audio. Let me know if you do decide to part ways with them and for how much

You planning on selling your 720's? I saw you were looking for some pro audio. Let me know if you do decide to part ways with them and for how much
i may sell one of the sets of 720prs or 520prs... got 2x 720prs and 1x 520prs... offers?

[quote name='basswiigee']@argenis69; has bought from me in a package deal my pioneer p7200HD, 25ft of wiring and various odds and ends, fuse holders, basically everything in my two threads including deadener... he has paid and will be provided tracking upon shipping mon. and i will also send pics of pack up!!! very good guy to do business with... awesome communication.....

@jrdnhsnbrg; originally wanted the wire and was informed of my situation and that the only way that he would not get it is if i could get closer to my goal, he sent money and his money was refunded, jordan is a very good dude and i'd love to do business with him in the future... very understanding... you have received your refund already right?

@basswiigee;[/QUOTE]

Yep refund has been received, thanks! Congrats on the sale, finally ;)

just sold @argenis69; my jl amp too, so he will be getting a jl 300/4 v1 fully functional, I will ship tomorrow and pm tracking... pack up pics have been sent to him via pm....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
basswiigee
MICHIGAN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views