SOLD DD9510 w/ RE MT Softpart $200 SOCAL

douggiestyle
10+ year member

LA, CA
I'm completely baffled why this hasn't sold, so I'm creating a new thread for it. $200 picked up, FIRM. I am in the San Gabriel Valley area and go back to SD on the weekends quite a bit.

I bought it from Coreyjerome on here a few years back and ran it for about 2 months in a 1cf sealed box. Never ended up building a box or getting a bigger amp for it and got out of SPL. DVC2.

FWIW it's worth here's the original PM info on the sub back in Dec 2005

"it just uses the digital designs 9500 motor. I sent it back to resonant engneering because i wanted to try there hand at reconeing it. It has an 8 layer coil instead of a 4 layer. And hard spiders. Its made to handle as much power as a resonant engneering Mt because its using its coil. yes id recomend ported for it. as far as sq im not sure. i have not powered it up but i know a guy that has a 12 just like my 10 and i can ask him for details. before i sent it off i made sure it was worth it. he runs a visonik 4000 to it. and the sub loves it. that is 3500rms. "

If I don't get a hit soon I'll be very open to ship. It's just that I don't have a crate of any sort for it, it's 50 lbs and I figured someone local would be interested. I had a lot before Xmas and one by one they all fell through...

plus, I haven't sold anything large online (over $100) and figured it's always easier for someone to come through and see the actual product, hook it up if necessary, you know... arms length transactions =)

plus, I haven't sold anything large online (over $100) and figured it's always easier for someone to come through and see the actual product, hook it up if necessary, you know... arms length transactions =)

I hear u and understand completely. U can always do cod and we both would be covered. Of course, id pay for the cod

Uhm, I live in LA well close to it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I'm going to pico this weekend.. SLAM ill get it for you if u cover shipping and pp fees wait nvm than ill have to package it lol

Let me know when you strollin through san diego after febuary 14 ill pay you and give you some roses and chocolate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

i will consider local offers, but no lowballs, please.

also, if anyone local has a box that their 10 came in, PM me if you want to sell that.

BTW local is San Gabriel, Alhambra, Monterey Park area and anywhere within 20 minutes from there.

Thanks

Doug

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

douggiestyle

10+ year member
douggiestyle
LA, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from