SOLD DD3515 blown

Participant count
  • Participant list

VOA_NIGHTMARE
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
upstate ny
I might be interested in selling this instead of going with a recone and getting something that will handle more power. As of right now I dont know 100% what I am doing.

If anyone is interested shoot some offers and we will go from there.

Here is the video before it blew. The vc is dual 1 but that really doesnt matter. The cost of a recone will be around 100 depending on who does it

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/vide...gns/3515.1.wmv [/URL]

http://realmofexcursion.com/videos/Digital%20Designs/3515.1.wmv

I have more pictures if anyone is interested. I only got to play it for a few hrs total since i have owned it but they were off a kicker sx 1250.1. It blew off the orion 2500d and I actualy gave it more power then I should of just checkn it out ran it at .5

link dosent work, do you have pics?
Fixed the link sorry heres some pics as well

mrtfk3.jpg

mrtfo7.jpg

mrtfv7.jpg

mrtg0j.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.