SOLD DD Z1's

slumpinhonda
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Nebraska
Ive got 2 DDZ1's for sale 1100shipped for the pair......one is broke i dont have time to send it in to get fixed because i need money to buy another amp for finals......need to go ASAP so best offer takes them both PM me for pics with your email and i will send you pics

not a scammer i can get references from the USACi forum im well known over there just figured id through it out here since this forum seems to have more action

and i have been in contact with boominspl on here bout his MT motor and a spool of 0 gauge paid the guy but havent heard nothing from him since

like i said before go to the usaci forums and ask bout Tim Dougherty(slumpinhonda) 90% of the people over there kno who i am and the kinda person i am..........fill me in on how to post pics on here i will get some pics

like i said before go to the usaci forums and ask bout Tim Dougherty(slumpinhonda) 90% of the people over there kno who i am and the kinda person i am..........fill me in on how to post pics on here i will get some pics
I can vouch for this guy...

Will you sell the working one separate, assuming they exist? Go to imageshack, upload the pics from you computer, and post it here.

Thanks 05gliguy ........also yes i will sell them seperate 750 shipped for the broken one.....and sorry im working on pics as we speak charging some batts for the camera at the moment trying to get enough juice to take a couple pics

BTW I did not mean you directly just recently there have been alot of scammers.

As for your pics make sure to have some with your user name by it. *it helps make it legit for u*

You can go to http://www.photobucket.com

upload your pics to there and then post it! it gives you the html code and everything very easy!

GL luck with the sale for some BAD ASS subs!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

slumpinhonda

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
slumpinhonda
Nebraska
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date