SOLD DD 9918f w/quad coils

chromecity
10+ year member

Up for sale is my dd 9918f with the silver four post monster basket and quad 2 ohm coils. These are hard to come by. Never abused, still stiff... Has a small dent in the dust cap but affects the performance in no way. I also have a PWK designed box that's built for a tahoe if anyone is interested. Must pick up though it's double layed MDF and weighs 275lbs.

Will take $450 for the sub.

Take offers on the box...

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Sorry, It sold today never got it on the mic but it was super loud I assure you. I ran it with a soundstream d tower 3400.d at 1/2 ohm. Yeah I'm from salisbury, but not down with team pulse...lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.