SOLD dd 9512g d2 nib

yischrax
10+ year member

mobile dynamics grad MECP
1. Product: dd 9512g d2

2. Specs: Dual 2 ohm

3. Description/Condition: New in Box purchased this sub less than a month ago the day after I found one that had a carbon fiber cone and dust cap so I have no need for this sub.

4. Price: $450 + Shipping and Paypal fees:

2010-04-16190645.jpg

[br][/br]

2010-04-16190610.jpg

This is of course obo but I'm not really looking for trades do to just putting together a new system with a new sub new deck new amps though I wouldn't mind that 95z12 if it was dual 2 ohm LOL don't have the cash for it though sadly.

Man i've been lookin for this sub, but im only willing to trade a 9515g d2 for it. I thought i could put this sub in a center console setup in my fullsize chevy ext. cab truck, but to get to 5 cubes plus port will take leg space in the backseat and im not willing to give that up.

PM me if you're considering the offer.

Man i've been lookin for this sub, but im only willing to trade a 9515g d2 for it. I thought i could put this sub in a center console setup in my fullsize chevy ext. cab truck, but to get to 5 cubes plus port will take leg space in the backseat and im not willing to give that up.
PM me if you're considering the offer.

are you gay? thats kinda gay.

free bump

Hi This is Chris's Mom, he is in the hospital so i thought I would help

He has account on car audio classics i think he said same name references are on there

he bought this sub, then 2 days later saw another (has like a carbon, or something screen)

so must sell this one to pay his credit card.

Any other questions or any thing I can help you with please let me know.

This sub is BRAND new, he never even hooked it up. Talk soon

still up for sale looking for 425 in my pocket 25 less than I payed for it sick of seeing it in my front room but not willing to loose out on it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.