Southeast Region Dbdrag in Albany GA

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
everyone in ga needs to be...It is crazy to pass up a 3x event this close. There is usually only one a year here and it was in September. We have one this soon. Makes me wanna go to the garage now and sand and test... Im ready to blow some equipment up

sorry, i just read the whole thread. i see at the us 19 drag strip. i will def. be there neil. will you have the new system in the truck by then.

I will be there friday night. But if I were you I would try to get there around 9-10ish

LOL That would mean I would have to leave at 5 30am //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif:crap://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

We are heading down Friday night. 7+ hr drive so we will get a hotel somewhere late friday night and head to the show early Saturday morning

do you have to pay to just go and watch? only about an hour an a half drive for me. dont have any possibilty of doing any good, myself

also where can i find other events coming up soon in south ga/n fla?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

astrolade

10+ year member
sixftjap
astrolade
Macon, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date