Central Region Dbdrag/bassrace polekatz stripclub indiana june 6th

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
won't be able to make this one as a few of the DOA guys are going to MO that weekend, but maybe some of the guys not going will come out. I'll be sure they know about it...

I should have my new setup in and running for this... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

just added to the event at polkatz in indiana on june 6th. (BEER BEER BEER) will be bieng served at event.

so CARS, STRIPPERS, BASS, AND BEER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY.

so the show will go smooth as usaul buy the party will continue all night if you want to party like a ROCKSTAR...

to whom it may concern to show is on 2morrow rain or shine. hope to see you all there. hell if it rains maybe there will be a wt tee-shirt contest 2morrow with the strippers. lol.

STRIPPERS BEER CARS AND BASS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY...

I will not lie best db drag show I have ever been too. Those that did not come out shame on you. We are probably having another show there July 3rd.

I bought Tommy K a lap dance for his B-day along with Koop I think.

Awesome show no joke for all that missed out we should have another July 3rd dont miss out.

oooooooo yeah it was a good time at polekatz its all industrial so demos are great they were serving BEER for us to walk around outside with they were also grilling burgers and polishes for us to eat. ooooooooooooooooooo yeah i forgot its a strip club so everyone had fun getting drunk and getting lapdances. wow in indiana those girls did everything just for a dollar. so i guess there is more than just corn in indiana. JULY 3RD WILL BE THE NEXT EVENT THERE. it will be a DBDRAG/BASSRACE/MOTORCYCLE/CAR SHOW with a bigger event means BIGGER TROPHIES...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dominic mrzena

10+ year member
dominic mrzena
chicago il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from