Central Region DB Drag Racing Event-Irving,Tx. June 13th,2009.

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
ill see if i can go. i come back the night before from a trip, so depends on how dead i am lol. if i get my amp in by then, ill have everything installed, but im not that great on setting gain, would someone be able to help me? ill have it all installed so just gain is all i need.
gimme a call. i have three ring terminals for you too.

The tyler event will be much bigger. But at least you can earn a few extra points for world finals.
The Tyler event turned out to be a bit of a disappointment to me. I expected it to be huge, but it wasn't. Oh well, I probably would not have gotten second place and wouldn't be invited to the World Finals in Tulsa if too many more showed up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

At least I know were I stand now and that I need to up my game.

We had a small turnout but it was fun at the end. We had 2 head to head runs and a total of 25 competitors. This was a really fun show and I was very happy meeting evryone. Special thanks to Gary and Emmanuel who both drove over 2hrs and went home with a few trophies.

We had a small turnout but it was fun at the end. We had 2 head to head runs and a total of 25 competitors. This was a really fun show and I was very happy meeting evryone. Special thanks to Gary and Emmanuel who both drove over 2hrs and went home with a few trophies.
I'm just happy I didn't leave empty handed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I had fun and my kids were happy in the Air Conditioning playing with all of the radios in Car Toys.

I also learned a lot more and have reconsidered my pursuits in USACI. From now on I will definitely compete in more than one class and until I change my set up I probably won't compete in the SPL portion.

It doesn't look like there are any more DB Drag events scheduled in our area this year but the next time I get a chance to I am going to participate in that event. It really looked like a lot of fun.

Thank you for taking time out of your schedules to put on this event.

Gary

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RXZILLA

10+ year member
Resurrection of a legend…
RXZILLA
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date