CVS store credit Real Cheap

Participant count
  • Participant list

dropkick13
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Md / Ny
I'm in grad school and I hit the jackpot with one of my professors. He works for corporate CVS and gives us random CVS crap for bonuses and incentives (like good test scores, extra credit, etc). The guy is loaded, he actually paid for the text books for my entire class (14 people).

Anyway, he gives us a lot of $5 store credit coupons or other random coupons...pretty random i know but it's awesome haha.

I have a pretty good pile adding up of $5 credits I don't really have a local CVS so I'd rather have cash. I'll sell these for 25% off their value ($20 in credit for $15, $50 for $37.50 etc). I know ebay is a good place for this stuff but I've been burned on ebay before and I'm not a fan.

I think you need a CVS card (real easy and free to sign up) but they work with any card.

If there's any interest, I'll scan one and post it (code blotted out). I can just email the scans to you and you can print and use right away.

Ha I know what you mean! I don't keep my truck at school so I'd have to rely on a cab or bus....kind of a pain in the ass. Plus there's a walgreens right outside of my campus that I can walk to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dropkick13

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dropkick13
Md / Ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies