Custom 2000 Grand Prix GT

how can the color combo not go with the car, silver/blue with a black/blue interior that is a color combo, and if you saw it in person you can tell that blue paint wasn't just thrown around inside of it.
I would love to see your definition of a color combo and a clean and smooth flow
i would show you but i can't as i'm on a gov computer and am restricted acess to a lot of image hosting sites.

i'm not saying the quality of the paint is bad. the color scheme/flow just doesn't work. there is no balance between each set of colors.

lol, I know it's keepin it up towards the top, I'm not post dumping, I'm trying to defend my choices on the way I customized MY car, because everyone feels that their opinion is right or is important.

it's simple if your not going to buy the car keep your negative comments to yourself

a color flow would be.. A certain color up top and another down low.. the random blue window strips up high then the handles midway.. the blue lighting.. doesn't match..

then the inside....... its a completely different theme.. blue/black.. no silver or gray minus the carpet.. if the pieces you replaced with blue were gray you did it wrong.. its w.e though your car..

OK, ****ERS, i said if you dont like fine, but keep your comments to yourself. Because you obviously dont realize that you all sound like little *****es trying to rag on someone else stuff.

I'm sure everyone here could tear apart your cars as well, and say they look FUGLY.\

the scoops are straight, I've had 6 people check it before I put it on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hojna15

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
hojna15
Auburn Hills, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies