SOLD Crystal SSCS6 6.5" Components

tuckerbucket
10+ year member

Bought two sets of these and was going to put this set in my wife car. I already have a set in my tahoe. These ones were wired up once to make sure that they were working and that was all. Still in the box with everything they come with. I paid 155 shipped to me, I would like to see 150 shipped to you. I bought these from Larry (95stroked1500) over at fullsizechevy.com.

Few links

http://www.crystalmobilesound.com/components.htm

(bottom of the page)

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168593

I also have a Kicker Comp Vr 12" 2 ohm DVC sub for sale. If someone wants that I can do it for 50 shipped

you know, I have run into this before. I don't have any refs here b/c I haven't been able to sell anything b/c I don't have any refs. lol, it seems kind of odd, but I guess I just tried to sell things here at the wrong time. In any case, I don't have any pictures right now of the components. If they don't sell in a couple days I will probably take some. I have a couple references at fullsizechevy.com and my ebay ID is boo103(actually my wife started it but I use it more than she does). All I can tell you is I bought these with every intent of putting them in the wifes car but I really could use the money now to pay my mortgage as my rental is still not occupied currently. Take it as you may...

well that's the way it goes then. I will just sell them on ebay like I did my amps. Check my ebay refs, I have almost a 100 on there.

On a seperate note, how do you get references without selling things??? Just curious and I'm really not trying to come off like a dick. I would put up pics if I had a camera. If you have a phone, I could take a picture with my RAZR and send it by text message if that would work.

i check out the spec for this speakers, are the mounting depth really 3.1 inches //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif :eek: ?

You can aquire some references by selling smaller items, or you can do some local deals. Besides it nice to meet other forum members just to talk and stuff. I've met Vossches and Kevokrook77 in person and they're real nice guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tuckerbucket

10+ year member
tuckerbucket
Idaho falls, ID
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from