Crossfire Wall in Scion xB

Participant count
  • Participant list

big_mofo
10+ year member

Im Da *** Man!!!
A little project i did for a friend free of charge. took 2 afternoons, mainly waiting for the carpet. not a true wall but essentially the idea. first time attempting something like this. Came out pretty good for doing something like this. learned from a few mistakes so that the next time i attempt something like this it can be done even better. told her that she need to ugrade the equipment but it doesnt sound too bad for 800 bucks worth of stuff. enough talk, here are the pictures.

the car

what was setup before. dont have a picture of the 7x10 box going across the top but there was one

the panel construction

finished product

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So you turned the box around and made a trim pannel for some shitty 6x9s? Cool.
very good observation. but last i checked this was the build log part of the forum, you know where people just post up pictures of stuff they installed an built. you can move your comment to the "Go **** Yourself, Thanks For Being A Deuche, I Have Other People Do My Installs" part of the forum. Thanks though

very good observation. but last i checked this was the build log part of the forum, you know where people just post up pictures of stuff they installed an built. you can move your comment to the "Go **** Yourself, Thanks For Being A Deuche, I Have Other People Do My Installs" part of the forum. Thanks though
lulzzzzzzz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I like the build bro

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.