Crazy, Hilarious & Shocking Undergrnd DVDs

danteBirosel
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Here i have for sale for now is 4 dvds that are hilarious, shocking, and awe dvds. These i prefer underground dvds because they are either Banned or Too Explicit for public viewing. The more i sell, i will get more and more dvds like these. :)

PM me if interested.

$12 each SHIPPED.

If you buy more than one, i will give a discount.

BUMFIGHTS 2: BUMLIFE

Resulting in seven felony arrests, the long awaited sequel to the notorious Bumfights! This is the video that the United States Congress tried to ban!

BF2Big3D.jpg

FELONY FIGHTS 2

Felony Fights Volume II "Return of The Games" Guides you into an underground world of violent competitions where the only guaranteed outcome is pain. Witness the disturbing fights and sounds of vicious blood fisted pounding, uncounscious convulsing bodies...

felony_fights_dvd_volume_II.jpg

HITTERZ VOL. 1

PITBULL FIGHTS FILMED IN MEXICO, UPBA BRINGS U THIS COLLECTORS EDITION DVD DESIGNED FOR THE HARDCORE PITBULL LOVERS WHO APPRECIATE THE NATURAL INSTINCTS OF OUR BELOVED WARRIORS. HITTERS CONTAINS 11 PIT FIGHTS OVER SLAMMING HIP HOP BEATS FROM VARIOUS KNOWN ARTIST REPRESENTING THE EAST AND WEST COAST . ALSO INCLUDED IS PITZ N DIVAS AN ADDED BONUS FEATURE SHOWCASING THE EXOTIC LOS ANGELES DIVA DANCERS. PERFORMING THEIR PRIVATE ROOM ROUTINES CROSS FADED INTO CRAZY MOTORCYCLE STUNTS AND PIT BULL FIGHTING ENTERTAINMENT. NON STOP ACTION.

product_22_zm.jpg

Bling Bling - Bling-A-Long

Bling Bling the worlds ..1 crack head takes you and your whole family on a musical journey to the land of bling. You will see what happens when a schizophrenic eats a quarter of shrooms at the end of a 3 day crack binge. Witness bling give a firsthand account of his alien abduction while under hypnosis. Learn how to make crack out of simple household items and much much more! You and your family will crack up while learning to singalong with several original songs written by the bling while he was in the county jail mental facility. If you liked the bling bling in our first tape you will love this video. Believe it or not this very well may be the funniest video indecline has produced to date!

Bling%20A%20Long.gif

also another place to reach me is on AIM = PlainDante.

I'm always on. if u want to negociate a price, talk to me, im very negociable. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Its funny stuff? Bum fights rox!!! I saw some of the first one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

danteBirosel

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
danteBirosel
San Diego, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies