COULDNT WAIT.....16 18s.....PAWN MAN DOES IT AGAIN

Todd, I was just at your freakin shop and u mentioned nothing of this! I never even heard it last time.

Nice work nonetheless, I'm getting a demo this time though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Todd, I was just at your freakin shop and u mentioned nothing of this! I never even heard it last time.
Nice work nonetheless, I'm getting a demo this time though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
if you want to really here it come to gainsville sunday or macon in about 2 weeks. at the store i can't give demos because the cops show up really upset if we do. be glad to show it to you though.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/awesome.gif.4430a219d9aaaa6cadc75e9290979dfb.gif

very nice! GA boys reppin big! if im ever ur part of the state i'll deff have to roll thru and see this. whats the name of your shop??

You could get your 96 cubes needed....but judging from the baffle....your baffle is gonna be like a flacid pecker. Even with those 2 lil rods in the middle of each. I bet you would be louder off of half the subs, and a better designed box.

You could get your 96 cubes needed....but judging from the baffle....your baffle is gonna be like a flacid pecker. Even with those 2 lil rods in the middle of each. I bet you would be louder off of half the subs, and a better designed box.
you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

and for your info. it is a 4th order bandpass. there is 80 cubic ft. tot. it took 28 sheets of wood to build the enclosure. it is 4 layers thick all the way around w. the bracing. this is not my 1st large spl build. there was very much planning in designing this box w/couple of other builders w/ 30+ years of experience building and competing on a national level

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.