Participant count
  • Participant list

ekah

Senior VIP Member
hawaii
515ccedf34bab09d65cea31dadf989ec.jpg

32b46a6ac13b15aa04ad8a5ca12e6423.jpg

069394c94143b8be7f7b46cdf152a1ef.jpg

A.I was thinking of using it to put it behind my speakers against the last door panel under the window pretty much to deaden sound? I already have ballistic sound deadening but want extra

B.Or would it do nothing and just absorb water and create mold and then disaster

It's about a little more then an inch tall.

I got it from my desktop that came in the mail from newegg. For packaging

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

would work for breaking up standing waves and greatly reduce refraction. you need a high mass material to deaden panels from resonance and ringing.

do a search for cld tiles.. best stuff i've ever used

if you want to put some deadner go with a few of the tiles if you want to put something behind the drivers to help get you some of the hard egg boxes.. they work good too..

BTW i never had a problem with water in my doors and i live 40 miles from the gulf of mexico..

Seem like the tiles is where it's at. I'll be looking into these. BTW I know this is not apart of the question but anyone know any good component speakers I have some alpine type s running on 75rms amp was wondering if it's better if I buy mid range speakers and super tweeters and a X over or just buy a pre-made components any idea? Btw I'm not trying to break my bank of budget of 150 being the most.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

they have lots of good packaged component sets but the good one start around 250 bucks. what is what you would pay to peace a decent set anyways..

for the money i love this set..

CTX65CS - Image Dynamics 6.5" Component Speaker System

HD-62AS - CDT Audio 6.5" HD Anniversary Series Component System W/ Imaging Tweeters

this set won a few awards. really great set. you can get if for cheaper just talk them down..

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

https://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/products/cld-tiles%E2%84%A2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ekah

Senior VIP Member
ekah
hawaii
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from