compVR vs. HE2

pj2003
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i was thinking a bout getting 2 12's of either one of these subs.which has the best sound quality?????which would rock the block the best????? which would be the most reliable??????

3 simple questions that i need the answers....thanx

he2 will rock all over kicker for two reasons.

1. sound quality

2. power

now i have been in the game for a while and rockford is the****. I have some fosgate p-hx2's and they sound great and make me sick. so I hope I awnsered your questions and good luck buying.

Been in the game for a while and think rockford is the Shi*? Hmmm, makes me question that statement a little. Sure, rockford makes some good solid stuff, but not the best. Bid difference between the Hx2 and the He2. In my opinion, the CompVR will have better SQ. Similar SPL. Kicker...better sub all around.

so the kickers seem to be the definite choice. any body have box pllans for 2 twelves sealed that will fit behind the seat of a reg cab '03 silverado....prolly not but worth a try...

he2 will rock all over kicker for two reasons.
1. sound quality

2. power

now i have been in the game for a while and rockford is the****. I have some fosgate p-hx2's and they sound great and make me sick. so I hope I awnsered your questions and good luck buying.
Bullsh*t, the cvr's will put the HE2's to shame as well as the HX2's, I have owned all of Fosgates crap subs (IMO, fosgate makes crap subs). I bought the HX2's when I had a X7 and blew them in 2 days then got the cvr's and they rocked till they were stolen. Fosgate subs ****. I dont care what anyone on this forum says about them they ****, I have sunk alot of money in them only to be dissapointed.

I admit the teamrf is badass but thats because 1 guy makes them, now thats quality control.

InhumanAcura thats your opinion and thats fine but RF Power hx2's do not **** and I also dont care what anybody says. As for the ? at hand I have to say comp vr's walk all over the he2.

just went to a store to check the subs out.....the kicker looks jsut **** cool.....it looks a lot beefier and sturdier than the he2......think i will get the compvr but not from the store cuz its way overpriced.........time to order....where is the cheapest u can get a 12" compvr

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pj2003

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
pj2003
thomasville
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date