Computer Parts for Gaming PC L@@K

Would really like these video cards sold, great for gaming, they manage to play the latest games. If you buy both video cards, I'll throw in Call of Duty World at War and Crysis for only 40 more.

Is there a way to check if you computer can support which graphics card?
It has to have PCI-Express 16x I believe. How old is your computer? Is it custom, if not, what brand? Most computers in the past 2 years have PCI-Express.

It would run CS: Source very smoothly. I had HL2, CS:source, and all that jazz and it ran at a super super smooth level with all the graphics settings maxed, AA and AF on, and 1680x1050 resolution.

You're computer will support this video card too.

Do you know how big your power supply is? I think it would manage it alright.

Knowing I might get a bias answer, how would you compare that card to current card of the same price?

I'm not sure I understand your question. You're not going to find a card that'll perform this well for this cheap though, in all honesty.

the 7800gtx for that price would be an excellent upgrade to the onboard video you are using now. I mean you would crap at the difference. You will probably have to go into BIOS to set the graphics to PCI-E from onboard. Also, you would want to download the latest drivers from nVidia before you install it. That card is kind of old now lol, anything over 3 month is old though. there was the 8800GTX that was faster. then the 280 and just coming out the 295. I had two 8800 running in SLI and replaced them with a single 280 and it is just slightly faster then the two 8800's. If that helps you any. For the price, you should get it.

BTW, I want the Microcrap Media OS. PM sent.

IMG_0662.jpg

The video cards have attachments on them to secure them to the custom XPS case, but they can VERY easily be removed, in fact if you buy them, I'll remove them if you want, just takes a little screwdriver.

Dude, you should totally sell those things in the above pic on egay. People go nuts over things that say dell. If you sell the HD's with the mounts you will get more for them. The vid cards with Dell logo should get a pretty penny.

PM me your addy for media centre and AOEIII for $40 shipped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

xpl0it

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
xpl0it
everywhere
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies