Southeast Region Competitions in/near NW TN

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Yea they just had one there a few Sundays ago,its a good 3+hr drive from here.A few guys from Martin here went to it an talked to the event corridinator about getting setup over this way.But that's just here say.

I have never been to one, I know a guy who goes to them though. I was thinking of competing but don't want to drive and do all that for nothing in return

I have never been to one, I know a guy who goes to them though. I was thinking of competing but don't want to drive and do all that for nothing in return
Same here I was wanting to check it out before I decided to compete.Don't think my setup would do well anyhow

You say your from the Martin area??.... they have a kart race coming up in about 3 weekends at the Ned McWhirter complex. Its the 2nd year that its being held...if you have never been ....go check it out...I think its called the King of Kings. Its a 2 day event...Sat & Sunday ....its the last weekend of Jan.

You say your from the Martin area??.... they have a kart race coming up in about 3 weekends at the Ned McWhirter complex. Its the 2nd year that its being held...if you have never been ....go check it out...I think its called the King of Kings. Its a 2 day event...Sat & Sunday ....its the last weekend of Jan.
That's cool didn't know they did that around here either

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.