closest to 13w7?

If you want something "like" the W7, why not just get the W7...problem solved...

And no, the Magnum D2's do not come in Dual-4, only Dual-2.

The Tumult is 15", better specs and cheaper. The JL like RF etc., is just commercial branded and thus the $1000 CDN suggested retail price for one driver, at 13.5"

For that price, why couldn't JL just make it 15".

The Tumult is 15", better specs and cheaper. The JL like RF etc., is just commercial branded and thus the $1000 CDN suggested retail price for one driver, at 13.5"
and

because they don't want you to put one in $hitty box
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

I couldn't of said it better myself! You da' man!

where can i buy re xxx or magnum d2's or w7's? i cant find them on the internet at stores and stuff

help!! i ant to have a bad ass system, but im just gettin started...

Better specs? The disadvantage in verified Xmax and the inferior suspension system (comparetively) to start.

Why not a 15"? Because the Sd on the 13" driver is similar or greater than that of a standard 15" due to its unique suspension (surround).

XXX, Brahma, Magnum D2 are alot better than the W7. That is the most overated sub out right now, its good but really their is better.
You dont' have a single solitary clue about what you're talking about. Back to your hole.

The JL like RF etc., is just commercial branded and thus the $1000 CDN suggested retail price for one driver, at 13.5"
Man I dunno where you can find that sub for 1000 CND but at my local shop for 1 12W7 in a JL made box they are asking 1799 CND. I don't know who the hell would pay that but it makes me sick walking in there and seeing that pricetag. I bet they would want 1500+ alone for the 13w7 without the box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

popothemailman

10+ year member
popothemailman
Oakland, Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from