class D amps

lol, uh growing up! im only sixteen. thanks for the link radar

Good to know that you are getting into car audio early.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Ya everyone has to learn sometime. But to be honest an easier question would be who manufacturers new amps which are not class D.

i was just reading a whole bunch of stuff and they made it sound like it was so very new but it was probally written a while back. got into car audio about 2 years ago but got into mechanics and quads, motocross all that stuff . now i have money for a system so back into car audio!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If frequency tailoring circuits cannot be completely bypassed an equalizer will be inserted in the signal path of one (only one and the listener...
Ok, i will go on this option. Thanks a lot bro for the help, i really appreciate again, Cheers
There is the 16pin connector in armrest of my old mercedes 2006 S350. Any possible way I can stream music from my phone wirelessly(Bluetooth) or...
Hello and great day to all of caraudio.com family . So I'm here looking to see if anyone may know of someone wanting to sell there steg msk 50sc...

About this thread

ky babyn

10+ year member
ky babyn
st.paul alberta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from