Clarion Vrx485vd

Participant count
  • Participant list
Should be a nice head unit just make sure it does not have a accelerometer in it because if it does you will not be able to use it while driving. The only ones I know of that have it are the Pioneer's and maybe the new Alpines.

Well think im going to go ahead and order one, if anyone else has one or has had one which way did u go to bypass the parking brake to watch dvd while in motion? Found 2 different bypasses on ebay, one is just basically a toggle switch with 2 wires that connects to the parking brake wire off the cd player and the other wire to a ground in the car and u have to switch it back and forth to bypass and the other one(more $) is a box with 4 or 5 wires that u hook up but then dont have to switch it back and forth like the toggle switch. I know it just depends if i want to spend more $ or not but just wondering if anyone else had experience with them, thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.