Clarion MAX675VD - Ipod to HU "sleep" Problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

KushZen

Hawaii
I've been having this problem for quite some time now and I thought that I'd finally make an account after lurking so long just to ask this question.

So in my old car, I had a alpine double din unit that was connected to my ipod touch and every time I started the car, It would automatically detect my ipod and start playing my songs from it (from where it left off).

In my new car, I have Clarion Max675VD double din unit with a ipod cable. I'm using the same ipod touch I used in my old car. However, instead of automatically playing the music from my ipod when I start the car, It wont detect the ipod until I either press the home / wake button on the ipod or unplug it and plug it back in; it will then continue where it left off. However it's rather inconvenient to always have to plug in my ipod or remember to wake it every time I get in my car.

I want to have the same functionality as when it was in my old car (to be able to automatically play from my ipod when I turn on my vehicle). What can I do?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.