Clarion in dash help??? is it broken or not

Participant count
  • Participant list

ttsquared100
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
the south
i bought a clarion vrx 610 off some guy sound domain it was a piece def didnt look like the one in the picture...all beat up and scratched...they just put this tv in a car on pimp my ride(im not a big fan of the show) just happend to watch it....when it comes out do you have to push it in the upright position or does it do it by itself

i bought a clarion vrx 610 off some guy sound domain it was a piece def didnt look like the one in the picture...all beat up and scratched...they just put this tv in a car on pimp my ride(im not a big fan of the show) just happend to watch it....when it comes out do you have to push it in the upright position or does it do it by itself
As far as your particular model, I'm not sure. I have the VRX925 and it is "fully motorized". They DO make them that are NOT fully motorized. Do some searches for reviews of the 610 on Google and you'll find yoru answer. I'd be willing to bet since the 610 is a lower model that you do have to push it up yoruself.

my i also have a clarion. i have problem because sometimes the screen comes out. and when i push to close it doesnt complete the operation in full. but yesterday i uses and it close. but now dont open. all works but the light indicator ( blue screen to see the hour, funtion ect) dont works. i reset the unit. it come the light that read "system check" "complete" "push pow" and the light come out. please help me. i change the 3A fuse and didnt works

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.