Clarion DXZ955MC

Participant count
  • Participant list

matt_2_2011
10+ year member

Backyard Mechanic.
Item(s) for Sale: Clarion DXZ955MC

Item(s) Description/Condition: Used but in very good condition, could probably use a new rca harness as the aux wire keeps popping out, or you could just solder or tape it back. Comes with remote and has the cage and trim ring also.

Full-Color 4.2" Full-Dot TFT

Optimeda Display (Touch-Panel Control)

Music Catcher One-Touch CD Recording

Plays MP3- and WMA-Encoded CDs

Plays CD-Rs and C-RWs

AC-Processor IV With Anti-Distortion Filter

Dolby Pro Logic II

Built-In DSP for Time Alignment (2.2 cm-Step Increments) and Virtual Space Enhancer

3-Band Parametric EQ

Built-In Adjustable High-Pass Crossovers for Front/Rear/Center Channels: Through/50Hz/80Hz/120Hz

24-Bit D/A Converter

212-Watt MOS-FET Amplifier (53 Watts × 4 Channels)

Shock-Proof Memory ( 45 sec.)

4-Volt/6-Channel Gold-Plated RCA Line Level Output

Built-In Amplifier Bypass Circuit

Stainless Steel Faceplate

CeNET Control of Optional DVD and CD Changer, TV Tuner, and Sirius Satellite Radio Receiver

iPod Control (Requires EA1251B / CeNET iPod Interface)

Blinking LED for Anti-Theft

Auto Dimmer

Rotary Volume Control

3 Screen Savers, and Wallpapers With User-Programmable Messege Information

Spectrum Analyzer

Adjustable Display Contrast

Motorized Detachable Control Panel

CD Text, CD and Station Titling

IR Remote Control

18FM/6AM Presets

One 2-Channel AUX Input

Price: 180 shipped only trades for a ps3 or maybe even an xbox 360

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Shipping will be through usps

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
IMAG0043.jpg

I'm new to CarAudio.com but i'm very interested in this item. I have a paypal account but I'm unsure how caraudio.com handles sales. I'm confused about the pricing.. are you selling the unit for $180 or are you only interested in ps3/360 trades?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.